Thursday, May 31, 2012

Waiting

it's funny sometimes, how God works. Just when you think you know how he is going to do something, he pops up and surprises you. As you can see from my last post I was in a waiting position. I hadn't heard anything in a month, I was worried, and well to be frank in a foul mood. Once I realized what was happening I adjusted my attitude. I begin praying again. I started diving head first back into my Bible reading. Then I decided to just sit back and wait. No lie the very next morning I received this email...

Hello Sara,
I hope you are doing well.
This is to inform you that your application for the Aftercare Intern at IJM- Mumbai has been reviewed. Our Aftercare Director, would like to schedule a phone interview with you tomorrow Friday, June 1st at 7:00 am your time (CDT) 5:30 pm our time IST. Please note we are10.5 hours ahead of the US- CDT.
Please let me know if this time works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment