Friday, June 1, 2012

2nd Interview

So I was contacted bright and early Friday morning for my second interview. It was good I think... She asked a lot of questions, I felt like I didn't answer them correctly, she described the situation better of what I will be doing, where I would live, and what I could expect if I get the position. Then she told me it was Friday at 6pm there so I would not hear back until next week.
I seriously nearly laughed out loud at her. Again I am in the waiting period LOL can you believe it? I told my dear friend D that it is just like the government, hurry up and wait. But, then I remembered how I was last time I was in this period and I decided nope, not going to happen again. I REFUSE to let it happen this time. So I have moved on...

Sort of (you can train an old dog, but it still goes back to nature ;-) Any who I am still doing everything I did before this started. Only now I am also sitting back and preparing myself to be amazed. So all those who are still praying for me PLEASE continue. All those who haven't started yet I would appreciate them. Otherwise I will continue to study, read, pray and be with my friends and family. And when I hear you will be one of the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment