Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whew its been crazy




Sorry everyone that I have been off the map for so long! I got the news about India during the time I had midterms, then Thanksgiving happened and now well finals are next week!

To be honest I haven't had much time to think about India and what it means to God and myself. Nor have I had time to process exactly what India will be like, what I need to pack, getting a ticket, shots or insurance...

And to be quite frank I'm freaking out. I have some donations and I need to set up a bank account, I have to get a phone and people are asking if there will be a going away party. For those who are wanting to come we will be having a going away, birthday, and fundraising party on the same night b/c that's how I roll.

I am aiming for January 12th the last absolutely last day I can get tickets so I am hoping that I raise enough money by then to at least have my plane tickets. Otherwise I am pushed back another week...

Normally that alone would be enough to freak me out, but the one thing I have learned from this whole experience is this will happen on God's time not mine. And His time is perfect! So I am waiting and sitting back trying to pass school so that my WHOLE attention can be on India next week and from that moment on.

THANK YOU ALL for all the continual support and prayers! I love you and still need them so please, please, please keep me on your church prayer chains, in your personal prayers, and know that I appreciate everything you are all doing to help me keep doing what I've been told to do for the kingdom of God!

 

I do promise you more updates once finals are done! Pinky swear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment