Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So found out more about airplane tickets today

So apparently it will be a 3 day trip to get to Assam India...
I leave on a Monday and go to O'Hare from there to London England which I leave on that Monday night fly overnight to London so arrive on Tuesday at 10am. From there at 11a I leave for Delhi and arrive in Delhi at 1:25am then I leave at 8am to Guwahati which is my home destination on Wednesday at 10:30am.

I can honestly say I didn't image it would take 3 days to get there nor can I say that I planned on it costing me $1,029 bucks to get there one way...

needless to say I'm about 600 shy of that amount... But I am trusting God and refusing to get discouraged or panic. I REFUSE!!!

"In God I trust, I will not be afraid" Psalm 56:11

Come on God I need you to show off for me in a BIG way!

If you feel like God is calling you to help you can donate here:
http://www.youcaring.com/mission-trip-fundraiser/Counseling-Human-Trafficking-Victims/28755

Or email me at saraibrown@hotmail.com and I will let you know my address for checks.
Otherwise please keep me in your prayers I need all the prayers I can get at this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment