Saturday, January 5, 2013

Guess there's no turning back now..

Alright people it is official airplane ticket has been bought. I am leaving January 28th from MCI and will arrive in Borjhar which apparently is an hour away from where I will be staying. Anywho I arrive on the 30th to India.

I'm excited, nervous, scared, and well numb kind of. Even though the plane ticket has been bought. The return flight is still needed, rent is still needed, and of course I go this week to get shots I am not sure what I feel.

Everyone I talk to is excited for me or sad to see me go and yet I am not sure how I feel. I want to be excited and not nervous I want to be happy and thrilled yet I think my body has switched or kicked into defensive stance and isn't accepting that I am going yet.

So until I get the shots Monday and file for the Visa tomorrow I guess I am not convinced I am going although the plane ticket and travel agent say differently.

Do you guys ever feel this way when something big is going to happen? Or am I the only weirdo out there that isn't sure how to feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment