Monday, March 4, 2013

Thanks!!

HELP
 
A lot of you have been sending me emails asking how you can help me. Right now I am still needing the following expenses:
 
Airplane Ticket home is $1200
Health Insurance a month is $120
Rent is $80 a month
Electricity is $40 a month
 
Right now I have all I need for March, but could use help in April, May, June and July.
Other ways you can help without donating is to pray for the girl we currently have and any new girls we will be receiving. Right now our current struggle in the house is finding enough activities for the them to do that are fun yet still learning.
 
We are also struggling to get into the flow of things here as a group
 
And we really need prayers for the water shortage we are currently facing. Our well in the back yard has run dry and we have no water. So we are paying daily for fresh water to be brought to the home. You can help this situation by donating directly to 7Sisters International. Their donation page is here
 
Again THANK YOU all for everything you have already done I can't express in words how much it means to me. Love you all and will continue to update as things occur here. God has done amazing things and I look forward to seeing more of the things He has in store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment