Monday, May 27, 2013

Side rant....


India is considered the "call center" of the world. And with all those calls coming and going with all that information they need to transmit from locations in US to India you would think something as simple as the internet would actually be good.

Question: So I ask does the internet in really exist or is it a myth?

Answer: Myth

No seriously the internet is practically non-existed here. When it does work it apparently gets hacked regularly according the government here. That does make me slightly concerned cause I realize that computers get hacked but the internet?! I can say I didn't see that one coming. So needless to say after 3 months here I still can't figure out why my internet and skype only work in the back bedroom at 4pm on a night of the full moon.

In other words if I don't get back to you via email or call you via skype its not you its me. And honestly this time I mean it. Internet just hates me and is starting to remind me of the wonderful woman Kharma who also hates me but alas I shall save that tale of woe for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment